All the students who will appear for the 13th JMMC Math talent Search
examination on 27.12.2020 have received the student code/ user ID and
password through our approval mail/sms or whatsapp message.The timing
for the examination will be different for each class. All students are
requested to strictly adhere to the timing of exam as mentioned in our
Follow the steps given below:
- Visit our website and log in just 5 minutes before the scheduled time of
- Type the student code/ user ID and password. This will lead to the
Student's account page.
- Click on "Give exam".
- Select "Subject" and proper exam for your class from the drop-down list.
DO NOT SELECT any of the options in "Chapter" or " Faculty".
- After this the exam details page will come up showing the "Attend exam"
- Click on "Attend exam" and start your exam.
- There will be 60 questions. Each question will have 4 options/answers.
Select the correct answer by clicking on the check box beside each option.
- After you complete each question click on "submit answer" button.
- If you're unsure about any question click on the "next" button and you can
revert back to the question in doubt by clicking on the "back" button. But
your answer will not be approved until you click on "submit answer " button.
After the completion of all questions click on "complete examination"
button. Kindly ensure that you click on the "complete examination" button
or else your exam will remain incomplete. Finally you must log out at the end
of the examination.